Can I send you different accounts than companies house to amend my credit report?

Created by Katie Deverill, Modified on Wed, 19 Oct, 2022 at 6:13 PM by Katie Deverill

Generally, we only accept financial data from Companies House. If you want your Full Accounts to be considered by us when assessing your score, you must file them through Companies House.

We may be able to accept a balance sheet for some companies if your company has filed micro-entity accounts. Please contact us by submitting a ticket if you would like these to be considered. 

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article