Who can I contact if I have a complaint about a company that's listed on your site?

Created by Katie Deverill, Modified on Wed, 19 Oct 2022 at 06:13 PM by Katie Deverill

Company Check includes over 100 million records on limited companies and sole traders across Europe.

If you have a complaint about a company and are unable to reach the business to discuss this, try one of the following organisations for advice:

Consumer Direct http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/
Get Safe Online http://www.getsafeonline.org/
Office of Fair Trading: http://www.oft.gov.uk/
Citizens Advice Bureau: http://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/
Financial Services Authority: http://www.fsa.gov.uk/

You could also try contacting them on social sites like Facebook and Twitter.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article