What are Companies House company documents?

Created by Katie Deverill, Modified on Wed, 19 Oct 2022 at 06:13 PM by Katie Deverill

UK companies are required to file certain documents with Companies House under UK company law (The Companies Act 2006).

All filed documents are available to download from Company Check. All members receive 5 free downloads with the option to upgrade for more.

Most commonly filed documents and their codes:

Annual Accounts
AAAnnual Accounts
Annual Return
AR01Annual Return
363aAnnual Return.
363sAnnual Return.
Director Changes
AP01Appointment of director
TM01Termination of appointment of director
CH01Change of director’s details
288aNotice of appointment of directors or secretaries
288BNotice of resignation of directors or secretaries
288CNotice of change of particulars in directors or secretaries
288(N)Notice of change of directors or secretaries or in their particulars.
Striking Off Application
GAZ2Second notification of stike-off action in London Gazette (Section 652).
GAZ1First notification of strike-off action in London Gazette (Section 652).
652AApplication for striking off.
Mortgages and Charges
MR01Particulars of a charge
MR02Particulars of a charge subject to which property or undertaking has been acquired
MR04Statement of satisfaction in full or in part of a charge
Company Administration
NM01Notice of change of name by resolution & Special Resolution (RES15)
AD01Change of situation or address of registered office
AA01Change of accounting reference date
Shares and Ownership
SH01Return of Allotment of Shares

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article